Nisma për Ndryshim Shoqëror ARSIS
Nisma për Ndryshim Shoqëror ARSIS is a non-profit organization that was established in Tirana in February 2016 as an inherit of ARSIS – Social Organisation for the Support of Youth. Ever since, ARSIS has transformed itself into an influential non-governmental actor in the civil society sector in Albania and beyond.
Vision of NISMA ARSIS: Each child, young person, woman and family in Albania and beyond attains the right to protection, development and participation.
Mission of NISMA ARSIS: To promote the rights, to provide services and sustainable solutions for children, youth and families in vulnerable situations as well as for the marginalised Roma/Egyptian communities and other social groups in Albania.
The initiative supports the following target groups:
• children (0-18 years old) victims or at risk of violence, neglect, abuse, mistreatment, trafficking, exploitation, discrimination, those of Roma/Egyptian origin, in street situation, run-away children and these out of parental care, with no access to education.
• youth (18-25 years old), in vulnerable situations, in need.
• individuals and families in vulnerable situations.
• agencies related to the protection and development of children, youth, women and families.
NISMA ARSIS provides social services that:
• are pilot and innovative, in a wide range, in good quality and in short supply.
• are client-oriented, flexible on time and location, tailored to beneficiaries’ needs; include a strengthening system of referrals, emergency responses, outreach interventions (street work, mobile units, community development and family empowerment).