Liberty Consortium – The Playtrail
Liberty Consortium aims to provide an inclusive approach to play and outdoor learning at it’s Playtrail site whilst providing Day Opportunity & Social Provision for young adults with learning disabilities at the HUB. Our wider services are currently utilised by a cross section of organisations, both statutory & voluntary, as well as many youth clubs and schools. The Playtrail facility is also open to the wider community outside of school hours, including during most holiday periods and hosts a year long programme of activities.
- Support children, young people & their families.
- Bring communities together through inclusive play & intergenerational activities/events.
- Create increased social, educational, and training/employment opportunities for young people with disabilities.
- Regenerate the local environment with support for community allotments & maximising the use of local green space.
- Develop social enterprise opportunities.