07. September – 14. September
Oeiras • Lisbon
This international project brought together 32 Youth and Play Workers from 19 disadvantaged communities mainly in Europe, to work face to face under the theme “Dignity”.
The idea for this Seminar came from the observation of many our partners that, for a few young people the doors to acquire key competencies, education and employment are wider open than ever, but an increasing number of youngsters are excluded – even from basic resources!
– To celebrate our intercultural diversity and our mutual wish to cooperate, exchanging personal and professional experiences and learning from each other
– To get to know the Eco-estilistas’ amazing youth and community work in “Bairro de Chelas” in Lisbon, as well as to discover the Portuguese culture
– To understand the situation of young people in different countries and to exchange best practices and methodologies to work with them
– To learn how to create the conditions for young people to play an active role in society and politics, as well as to restore their right to respect and dignity
The participants had a unique intercultural learning experience, carried out with the e.p.a.’s methodology “working, learning and playing together” in a climate that welcomes differences and confirms equal rights.
This project is funded by
the Council of Europe
network partners in this Seminar